Enjoy Toledo and Segovia in this private tour. Visit the Imperial Capital, Toledo. Also known as the Jerusalem of the West due to is religious significance. Stop at the Valley Viewpoint, Jewish Quarter, Cathedral Square, Plaza Zocodover, all in the company of an English Speaking personal tour guide. Head to Segovia to see the famous Roman Aqueduct of Segovia, a marvel of the roman engineering, built to provide the citizens with fresh water. Then explore the historical quarter with the Plaza Mayor and the magnificient Alcazar of Segovia. In Segovia you can try the typical Castillian gasronomy like the roasted suckling pig, white beans and the cake; Ponche Segoviano.
- Pick up from Madrid center at the given time.
- Drive to Toledo and stop at the viewpoint Mirador del Valley.
- Pass through the Bisagra Gate, one of the oldest gates of the city.
- Visit Zocodover Square, the oldest market square of Toledo founded during the arabic occupation.
- Visit the Cathedral square and appreciate the cathedral.
- Visit the Jewish Quarter of Toledo which was one of the biggest of medieval Spain.
- Transportation with pick-up and drop from city center.
- Fuel, toll and parking charges.
- English speaking guide services
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Meals and drinks
Price- Economy Sedan Car – 320 euros. max 3 pax.
Luxury Van Option – 800 euros. max 6 pax.