Visit the World Heritage Town of Avila and Segovia from Madrid with the services of English speaking official tour guide. First see the panoramic view of the city of Avila from a viewpoint then head inside the medieval city to see its great walls. Visit the Cathedral plaza then visit the Basilica of San Vicente . Also walk to the small market square of the city to enjoy some of the local tapas. Then head to Segovia where you can see the 2000 year old Aqueduct with the fairy tale Royal Castle Alcazar. This charming town is best seen on foot walking along its alleys and old streets seeing some of the famous building like the house of the shells or the Cathedral. Segovia is also famous for its Lamb dishes. We pick you up from the Hotel and an English speaking driver take you to Segovia.
- Private tour with English Speaking Official tour guide in private vehicle.
- Visit the Avila Cathedral and the Basilica of San Vicente in Avila.
- Visit the 4 POSTES viewpoint from the other side of river in Avila.
- Visit the local Square – Plaza Mercado Chico in Avila.
- Visit the famous Aqueduct of Segovia.
- See the plaza mayor of Segovia with the Cathedral of Segovia.
- Visit the Alcazar of Segovia.
- See the Alcazar from the San Marcos viewpoint.
Price- Economy Sedan Car – 280 euros. max 3 pax.
Luxury Van Option – 750 euros. max 6 pax.