Visit the World Heritage Town of Segovia from Madrid. In Segovia you can see the 2000 year old Aqueduct with the fairy tale Royal Castle Alcazar. This charming town is best seen on foot walking along its alleys and old streets seeing some of the famous building like the house of the shells or the Cathedral. Segovia is also famous for its Lamb dishes. We pick you up from the Hotel and an English speaking driver take you to Segovia. From Segovia we head to the nearby little Palace of Granja to see this charming little place with its Palace and the Gardens.
- Pick up from Madrid center at the given time.
- Drive to Segovia to see the great ROMAN AQUEDUCT.
- Walking tour of Segovia’s historical quarter with Plaza Mayor withThe Cathedral ending in the Alcazar of Segovia
- Free time for Lunch.
- Visit the viewpiont Mirador de San Marcos for the best view of the Alcazar.ggest of medieval Spain.
- Transportation with pick-up and drop from city center.
- Fuel, toll and parking charges.
- English speaking guide services
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Meals and drinks
280 Euros – Economy Sedan Car Price – 3 people max
750 Euros – Luxury van option for 6 people with driver and guide.
TOUR GUIDE – A private tour guide for your group only.
PRIVATE TOUR- Your exclusive tour without groups.
CUSTOMIZABLE – You choose the time of your tour.
Pickup and Drop- From Madrid center in excursions.*