Visit the university town of Salamanca where you find the first university of Spain founded in the year 1218 AD. Salamanca has been home to famous nobles, saints, writers and scholars. Its also called the GOLDEN CITY. After Salamanca head to Avila where you stop at the 4 postes viewpoint to admite the medieval walls of Avila.
- On arrival start the sightseeing walking tour with your own personal guide who will show you the historival quarter of Salamanca.
- Visit the famous Plaza Mayor of Salamanca considered the most beautiful plaza in Spain.
- See the famous Casa de las conchas (House of the shells) and La Clericia, the church of the Jesuit order.
- See the University facade a wonder of Plateresque style arquitecture. Solve the puzzle of of frog in the carvings.
- Admire the majestic Cathedral of Salamanca which are actually two cathedral in one. And locate the famous Astronaut in the gate of the Cathedral.
- Transportation with pick-up and drop from city center.
- Fuel, toll and parking charges.
- English speaking guide services
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Meals and drinks
Economy Sedan Tour – 340 euros. Max 3 pax
Luxury van tour – 750 euros. Max 6 pax.
TOUR GUIDE – A private tour guide for your group only.
PRIVATE TOUR- Your exclusive tour without groups.
CUSTOMIZABLE – You choose the time of your tour.
Pickup and Drop- From Madrid center in excursions.*